Customer care 7/7
We want to ensure that our customers always enjoy betting with ZEturf. That's why we ask you to bet responsibly. Horse racing can be great entertainment, provided that you stay in control.We will always endeavour to help you if you have any gambling problem. In order to help our members betting safely, Zeturf provides the following features:
Staying in control
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some it can spiral out of control. In order to help you keep control, we would like you to remember the following principles:
Do you have a gambling problem ?Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
2. Do you gamble as a form of escape from a boring or unhappy life?
3. When you run out of money due to gambling, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
4. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
5. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
6. Have others ever criticised your gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
8. Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
9. Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
10. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
11. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
12. Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more numerous "yes" answers to the above questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
Speak to someone about it, or contact:
1) JOUEURS INFO SERVICE
09 74 75 13 13, from 8am to 2am, no surcharged call
2) S.O.S. JOUEURS - Aide au joueur et à sa famille
phone: 09 69 39 55 12, no surcharged call
Adresse : 6 rue Eugène Millon, 75015 Paris
3) LE CENTRE DE REFERENCE SUR LE JEU EXCESSIF
check the quizz : http://www.crje.fr/quel_type_de_joueur.html
4) SOS DEPENDANCE
Adresse e-mail : email@example.com
phone 06 68 16 00 07
Adresse : 44 rue Léon Bourgeois, 92700 COLOMBES
1) LES JOUEURS ANONYMES
Phone: + 32 (0)2 523 18 98 - 00 32 (0)2 354 64 77
1) RIEN NE VA PLUS - Centre de Prévention du Jeu Excessif
Free of charge and anonymous
Phone : + 41 22 329 11 70 - Fax : + 41 22 329 11 27
Available : Monday from 2pm to 6pm,thursday from 11am to 4pm, friday from 11h to 16h
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse : Carrefour-Prévention - 5, Rue Henri Christiné - Case Postale 567 1211 Genève 4